Papayas are delicious and should absolutely be a part of every diet! They’re great with smoothies, in salads or just eaten plain.
Did you also know that papayas have great benefits for your hair? Here are six reasons that they get a ‘yes’ from us:
- Papaya helps you in preventing balding, with its rich nutrients. It also helps in boosting hair strength and growth
- Papaya is very efficient in controlling and preventing dandruff
- You can reduce hair thinning by adding papaya to your regular diet (though it may not work well in every individual and the results may vary)
- Papaya removes excess oil, chemical build up and dirt from your hair naturally with the help of vitamins, minerals and enzymes present in it
- Extracts of papaya leaf can be used as a hair conditioner, which adds shine to your dull and lifeless hair
- You can obtain a strong, think and shiny hair by applying a papaya hair mask*
Whether you add them to your diet directly or mix them with a homemade hair mask, papayas will definitely help your natural hair to prosper!